Sunday, January 25, 2015

Bathroom hacks

  Thought I'd share some of  the "repurposing" that goes on in our bathrooms here at the Casa de Chaos:

Toothbrush holder.  I got tired of cleaning the mold fest out of the bottom of the traditional holder, so I now use a small plastic container that once held cotton swabs.  Not that it doesn't get nasty, but at least I can see it ,,, and do something about it.

Hand sanitizer:  I bought the industrial size jug of this a while back.  To make life a bit easier, I decant it into some repurposed pump hand soap containers.

Bathroom glass:  When we go out to eat, I tend to order water.  Sometimes, the water comes in a nice plastic or foam glass.  Too nice to throw out at the end of the meal.  So I take it home, give it a wash and use it at the bathroom sink.  When it gets gunky, I can recycle it with a clear conscience.

What do you do at your house?






1 comment:

Jackie said...

I have used cleaned out glass candle holders to hold cotton puff balls, and Q-tips.

God bless.