Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Decision made: A new chapter

     A big change coming to the casa de chaos ...

     In a decision that turned out to be more emotionally difficult that I thought it would be, I have decided to accept my company's buyout offer, and will be leaving my job.

     A good severance package (which wouldn't be available if I waited for the next round of staff cuts) helped seal the deal.  A bit early, but it still fits into my career plans.

     So, time to batten down the frugal hatches a bit more tightly.  I appreciate the good thoughts as I head into my next adventure.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Best of luck as you follow this new path. Who knows what awaits you just around the corner.

God bless.

DW said...

Thanks, Jackie. In some ways it's a leap of faith. But I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

Amy K said...

A big change - best wishes to you!

DW said...

Thanks Amy ...Should be an interesting chapter!