Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Now really ...

My doc prescribed a med to add to my OTC allergy drug during the worst of the allergy season. In fact, that was the prescription that inspired a previous post.

Apparently, my health insurer has now decided that this is a maintenance drug...   I recently got a  rather threatening letter saying that I MUST fill the prescription through their mail order pharmacy, or I will be paying more for the script. 

Really?  Geez ... I have all of 1 refill left.  (Haven't even finished the previous one.) I'm sure that the second refill just automatically flags the drug.   It would be nice if they inquired ... which, I know, is probably expecting too much.

Sorry folks ... threaten all you want.  It's not worth my time and sanity to jump through this particular hoop.




No comments: