Sunday, June 23, 2013

Today's tip: My bright idea

Literally!

It's nice to have a bit of light sometimes ... like when I'm trying to find the  lock to the front door at night, or trying not to fall down the stairs at the movie theater.

I looked into the flashlight apps for phones ... the free ones didn't get good reviews.  I wasn't keen about buying one. 

Then I noticed one of the descriptions: " produces a white screen..."

Hm mm.  My phone allows more than one home screen.   And one of the backgrounds is a white screen.

Bingo!  I just loaded the white screen onto home screen No. 2.  A quick swipe, and I have a do-it-yourself flashlight.  It may not be quite as bright, but it doesn't have to be.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Great find on the phone DW. I need to check mine out to see if I have a flashlight type setting.

God bless.