Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Free patterns

It's been a bit hectic here with major changes at work, so sorry if I'm not checking in as often ...

Anyway, I've been wanting to sew some PJ bottoms for myself, to use with some t-shirts that are being re-purposed as PJ tops. (Hopefully, I can re-purpose some material, too.)  But I haven't had time to get to the fabric store to look for a pattern.

The Internets to the rescue!  I came upon this site (by Simplicity, of all folks) with a raft of free projects ... and patterns to boot. 

Actually, this should be interesting -- the pattern for the pants printed out in 25 pages.

May be a bit before I get to it, but I'll let you know how it comes out.

Here's the link to the pants, but the page has links to the other projects.

http://www.simplicity.com/t-sewing-101-part4.aspx

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Thanks for posting the link DW, I found some lovely ways to use up all the smaller pieces of fabric I have. Other than quilting of course.

God bless.