Friday, December 21, 2012

The incredible shrinking ....

First off, I'm still here, and since you're reading this, you obviously are, too.  We'll just assume the Maya ran out of stone when they made that calendar ...

Anyway ...

Looks like coffee packages are shrinking even more.  I was about to buy a certain name brand (with a coupon) when I realized that the "can" looked a bit smaller compared with the other brands on the shelf.

No wonder.  It was 30 ounces!  Let's see, that's down from 32 (or was it 31), which was down from 34 ...   The other national brand had 33-ounce regular cans, but their special blends were 27 ounces.

When I did the match, I realized that after coupon, I'd be paying the same amount for 30 ounces that I pay for 33 ounces of Aldi's coffee. 

Never mind ...

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas DW as we will be gone and I don't know if I will have access to a computer.

God Bless.