Tuesday, November 20, 2012

In which I have become a hoarder ...

  Well, maybe not quite that bad...
 I am fond of a certain tea maker's brand of lemon herbal tea.  Been drinking it for years (it's very good iced with fresh mint.).  But lately, I haven't been able to find it at my markets.  And worse, I no longer see it on the company's website.

(Does this happen to you, too?  Do products you like just suddenly disappear?)

  Soo ....  last week, I was at a supermarket I don't shop at often.  They had one box of the tea on the shelf.  I bought it.

Over the weekend, I stopped at another location of the same chain.  This store had three boxes.  I bought them all.  And I must have been out of my frugal mind, because I paid full price for them.

Ah, well ... I have four boxes now. (Cue Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" whispering "precious ...") Hopefully, that will take care of my tea requirements ... until I find a replacement.

 Or hijack a tea truck ...

1 comment:

Jackie said...

No DW, not a hoarder.

Hope you find a replacement for your favorite tea if you can't get it anymore.

God Bless