Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Random notes

Just a few observations from shopping:

Wow! It's time for back to school shopping already? I'm seeing the school-supply sales ads, and the racks of uniform clothing are at the front of the stores. (Most of the schools in my area - both public and private - now require a uniform of sorts)


I took back that leak-stopping spray that didn't work. Too bad, but now I know. ;)


For those of you with Costco in your area, they now offer a printer ink refill service. Prices run $7.99 to $9.99, and it seems like good quality ink. You'll probably do best if you have a name-brand cartridge to refill; they wouldn't do a generic cartridge at my store.
 
Is there some company out there that still makes white, er, unmentionables?   Just askin' ....

1 comment:

Stacie said...

I recently bought some "unmentionables", all in white. I bought the Hanes brand, and I was very disappointed in the quality. So I bought more, in the Fruit of the Loom brand. The quality of those are slightly better, but I still feel like they're closer to cheesecloth than a thick, high-quality cotton. If you find a good quality, please let me know. I'll be happy to spend more money to get longer-lasting undies!