Sunday, July 15, 2012

I've been "rolled"

It seems Big Boy has learned a new trick: unrolling the TP.



Came home to discover an entire new roll of TP in a pile on the floor. Then he was caught red-handed (or is that red-pawed) working on the replacement roll.

(Where does he get these ideas?  I only let him and his sister watch PBS!)

At least he has a good work ethic ... he keeps at it until the job is done.


Sigh. I'm sure there are other uses for unrolled TP. I just fear that the paper towels are next.

2 comments:

Stacie said...

My two sons and cat have "rolled" our house a few times. But I learned that putting the TP on the holder so that it unrolls from the bottom (rather than the top) keeps it from unrolling off the tube if you spin it. I used to be a stickler for the TP unrolling from the top. Now I'm a stickler for the other way! PS. When I get "rolled," I put the TP back on the roll. It's too expensive to throw away in my house! But if you find a good use for unrolled TP, I'd like to learn.

DW said...

Ah ... I have to try hanging it so it will unroll from the bottom.

Part of the problem is that Big Boy not only unrolled the paper, he shredded about half of it in the process ...