Saturday, June 9, 2012

Not quite as advertised

I gave in to temptation the other day .... a certain big-box store had a display of all those Made for TV items ... from the green-coated pan, to the sticky roller that picks up pet hair... (and the fact that I recognize these items means I watch too much late-night TV).




So I picked up a can of the spray that's supposed to stop leaks in your household items, nasal passages, etc ... I've got a couple of hoses that have sprung leaks and this looked like a handy way to fix them ..



Yeah, well. ... First results aren't promising. I sprayed the hole in one hose and let it sit for 2 days. When I turned on the hose this afternoon ... Bingo! The little geyser was still there!



Dunno. Too hot outside? I will give it one more chance, and if it doesn't work ... it goes back to the store for a refund.

2 comments:

CTMOM said...

Got duck tape?

DW said...

Sure do ... now, why didn't I think of that?
Thanks! It's definitely worth a try.