Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Craft alert!

Have a bunch of those plastic coffee containers around the house?

Wondering what to do with them?

Seems the folks that make them have a Web site that allows you to print out decorative labels. (They suggest using actual label sheets, but I suppose glue would work nicely, too). You can gussie up the containers for just about any holiday.

It even has a couple of flowery prints that I'd like to try -- methinks those containers would make dandy flower pots. I also think that covering it with clear contact paper would be a good idea ... just so the ink wouldn't be ruined by water dribbles.

Anyway, here's the link:
www.folgers.com/promotions/can-decorator.aspx?utm_source=oct-newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=wakinupclub&cid=em_wuc_111031

2 comments:

Stacie said...

How cute! I forwarded it to my sister, who is crafty and is a teacher. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi wolfT good recipe there nice and healthy even mom liked it...
Cindy