Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Whoever you are, thanks!


Lucked into a bit of good fortune during my weekly shopping trip ... once again due to someone who left their coupons behind.


I noticed a pile of catalinas (along with a pile of receipts ... that I really don't understand) sitting next to the (what else!) catalina machine at the self checkout. As I looked through them, I found a $3 coupon off any order of $40 or more.


Hey, that's me!


A couple of others I couldn't use ... then ... $1 off any meat or seafood purchase of $7 or more.


Ca-ching, says the woman with the $10 package of chicken breasts in her cart.


So, combined with the $9 in coupons I already had, I knocked $13 off my order. I'm still off budget for the week, but at least I'm $4 closer!

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Wow, you scored a great deal, there!