Sunday, November 28, 2010

Black Friday: Oops, I did it.


Honestly, I have never had any interest in shopping on Black Friday. No way do I want to be in a crowded store at 3 a.m. (Now, perhaps an establishment that sells adult beverages ... ahem ... I digress.)


But there, in one of the ads, was a power tool that DH had been shopping for. Just what he wanted, at the best price we've seen.


So, I pull up the store's Web site to do a bit of research. And discovered that I could buy the tool online. For the Black Friday sale price! And I could pick it up at the store any time the next day.


Kaching!!


So I ordered it. And around noon on Black Friday, I waltzed into the not-too-busy store, picked up the power tool, and went on my merry way.


Now, that's my kind of Black Friday shopping!




No comments: