Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Guess it was worth it

We bought a new vacuum cleaner here at the casa de chaos. The 20-year old model didn't seem to be doing the job any more. (I'm not doing vacuum commercials here, so I won't mention the name, but I will say it did not begin with "D")

If I had any doubts about spending the $$, they were dispelled the first time we used the machine. I'm embarrassed to say that this thing pulled a ton of dirt and pet hair out of the carpet. And is still pulling gunk out of the carpet.

Gosh, wonder why I have allergies, eh? ;)

1 comment:

Heather said...

I know what you're talking about. When we bought a new vacuum awhile back it was amazing the dust it pulled out. We live in an older home, it's really dusty. Oh well, we're helping to build up our immune systems, right?