Saturday, August 28, 2010

What the heck is this?

We were up in the northern part of the state this week, hitting our favorite salvage and bulk food stores (I took my grocery list ;).



One of the salvage stores had a new service: It now takes coupons. So I happened to have an internet-based coupon for a cereal I wanted to try. When I got to the counter, I handed it to the clerk and asked if the store took such coupons.



Apparently, she'd never seen an internet coupon before. She looked at it, then at me. Then she picked it up gingerly, like it was going to explode, and looked it over. Guess she finally decided it was OK, and took off the amount.


Learn something everyday, I guess.

1 comment:

dmcgirl said...

I always feel a little weird about the internet coups, but hey, I use them too and I would be really ticked if they didn't take them after I went thru the hassel of printing them out!

;-) Glad she decided it was legit! Coupon copper!