Thursday, April 29, 2010

All gone

Stopped in at Wally World today, and, as I feared, they've taken out their fabric section.
I had a feeling this was going to happen when I saw material marked down 75% ....

I'm sorry to see it. Admittedly, I wasn't their best customer, but I did occasionally get some reasonably priced material. (At least they still have notions.)

So now, if I want material, I have to go a couple of miles down the road to the last remaining fabric store on my side of town. Unfortunately, it's a small store, so if I want a larger selection, I'll be heading off to the next county ...

1 comment:

Hello! It's nice to meet you - I'm Randa said...

Oh no! I hope our Wally doesn't take out their fabric section. As you said, I'm not their best customer, but I do buy things there from time to time. Besides, I think it's still a sweet notion to be able to go into a store and buy anything from milk, to shoes, to fabric. I know it sounds wacky, but it's so old fashioned - in a good way!