Saturday, March 6, 2010

Price check

A few years ago, I began buying my allergy medicine through an Internet pharmacy (no, really, it was a real pharmacy that also did business through a Web site ... not one of those "enhance your whatever" places that clog my e-mail box with spam.)

Anyway, even after the meds became more widely available, I stayed with this company because they had the best prices.

Last time around, though, I realized that this was changing: prices were definitely going up. So, time for another price check.

Bingo! Seems a certain warehouse club offers its own brand: 365 pills for $16 -- about the price I was paying for a 90-day supply of generics.

Whoops! Time to change.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yep, I've been noticing that it's time for me to update my price book as well.