Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sometimes it all works out

Today's shopping included a stop at CVS for a couple of things, and a good deal on allergy meds to help me roll my ECBs. To make this work, I needed the $5 off $20 coupon I'd printed out last week (in addition to my coupons for the meds and my ECBs)

When I got there, I realized I'd left the $5/$20 coupon at home! *!!@#

But I still needed the other items, so I decided to go in. Inside, I waved my loyalty card at the price scanner to see what coupons would pop out. Well, darned if the first coupon out wasn't a $5 off a $15 purchase! Yee haw!

So I did the deal. And when I got home, I checked the forgotten coupon: It's good for several weeks yet, so I'm ready for the next trip.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Awesome, it worked out better that you forgot your coupon! What a nice surprise for you.