Sunday, November 29, 2009

Being a pack rat pays off

My sample-collecting brought me a small pile of stationary notions -- like sticky notes and divider tabs.

The sticky notes do get used (if I don't write a note .... it doesn't get remembered, LOL!). But the tabs sat in the bottom of the desk drawer.

Until now, that is.


With both of us taking classes, we suddenly have lessons -- and printouts -- to organize. And when DH suggested we buy some divider tabs, it was great fun to pull out the samples and say: Presto! Here they are!

Now if I could just figure out how to reduce the amount of printer ink we use!

3 comments:

Maggie said...

I bought a home-use Laser Printer when Hubby went back to school in 2003. Still one of my best buys with 2 kids in school and when we were running the wrestling club and printing flyers for the parents weekly. The toner cartridges are expensive, but I have replaced one. This one is getting close. It started printing streaks, so I took the cartridge out and shhok it to spread the toner.

Jackie said...

Now that just goes to prove what I tell my husband. Nothing goes to waste.

God bless.

DW said...

Maggie .. does your laser printer do color?