Saturday, October 3, 2009

Helping our furry friends

I recently discovered that the Humane Society in my city runs a pet food pantry .. and unfortunately, it is in dire need of donations of food. Like the pantries set up for us humans, it's seeing a great call for its resources.

Personally, I can't imagine having to give up my furbabies because I didn't have the money to feed them. So when I'm looking for bargains, I'll be looking for items that I can donate, too.

I'm challenging you to do the same: If your local shelter has such a pantry, would you consider donating your pet-food bargains?

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I accept your challenge DW. In fact I have a bag of kitty litter and a bag of dry cat food I bought on sale, I will take them to the Humane Society on Monday.

God bless.