Thursday, September 24, 2009

Shopping challenge: Weeks 2 and 3

I'm not sure what's happened to the past couple of weeks, but thought I'd update you on my personal shopping challenge.

Week 2: I think I set a personal record here. A stop at Wally World and one at Kroger came to a grand total of $16.12.

Week 3: I certainly made up for the previous week. Total spent at 4 stores: $46.84. But wait! There's more. $2.86 of that comes back on a rebate. Another $11.39 is for an OTC product that will be reimbursed from my flex account. So the final total will be $32.59. That puts me back under my target of $35-$40.

So far this week, the total is running around $24. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Treva said...

That's awesome! Good for you for keeping the spending low! I need to do better on mine. It's always a challenge, but I like challenges.

Jackie said...

Wow, girl, that shopping trip was fantastic. Great work.

God bless.