Anyway, just wanted to brag a bit about my CVS trip earlier this week. Though from the looks of it, you'd think I was getting ready for Halloween!
- 1 Coppertone NutraShield sunblock: $8.99
- 1 4-pk cartridges for Bic Soleil razor: $6.99
- 8 Snickers bars (sale 2/$1): $4
- 2 M&Ms (sale 2/$1): $1
- 1 CVS brand chocolate-covered peanuts .99 cents
- 1 CVS brand chocolate peanut clusters . 99 cents.
Total: $22.96 before tax
- $4 off $20 CVS coupon
- $5 IP on the Coppertone
- $3 on the Bic cartridges
- $4 (4 coupons for $1 off 2 candy bars)
- $1 (coupon for $1 off 2 CVS candies)
- $5 in ECBs.
Total: 96 cents, plus 91 cents in sales tax.
OOP: $1.78; $5 back in ECBs
I hadn't intended to buy so much candy ... I really wanted toothpaste, but discovered that the coupons I had didn't match the sale items. So, I punted. (and there will be no need for DH or I to hit the vending machines at work for a while, LOL!)