Sunday, July 5, 2009

My sharp CVS deal (and other stuff)

Had mixed success with CVS today. Wanted cereal, but they were all out of Trail Mix Crunch .. hmm, wonder why? No tape to be had, either.
But I did get a sweet deal :
  • 1 Venus Embrace $8.99
  • 2 Bic Soleils. (these still had the $7.99 tag, but scanned at $2.99)
  • 1 Zone bar.

I paid:

  • 2 $3 coupons for the Bic razors
  • 55 cent coupon for the Zone bar (6/14 SS in some markets)
  • $6.98 in ECBs.

Total: $1.08, paid with a gift card I earned doing a survey. So, OOP: Zero! Plus I got $3 ECBs back.

Also, at Kroger this week, Tyson boneless chicken breasts were $1.87 per pound. I used 4 of their recent $1 off coupons to score packages for around $2 each. We usually split the chicken breasts in half before cooking, so I figure I have at least 24 servings of chicken for around $8!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Girl, you got some great deals. Thanks so much for missing me, but I am back now and hopefully here to stay.

God bless.