Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Technical difficulties

I've been a bit sporadic about posting the past couple of weeks, and will continue to be ... my main computer caught a bug -- a very nasty bug that's going to take some drastic measures to cure. And more $$ than I expected.

It is frustrating to think that I've done what I'm supposed to do - keep the anti-virus software updated, run the anti-malware programs, and bugs still get in! I suppose I shall have to be even more vigilant about where I roam in the internets!

Hopefully, by next week, things will be back to normal!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Sorry to hear about your computer problems. That has happened here more times than I can count. Hope you get it cleared up soon.

God bless.

Jenn said...

I still haven't remedied my computer problems either and have all but abandoned my "savings blog"...please don't do that with yours! :)

Jackie said...

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the link to the free coffee.

God bless.