Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Works for me Wednesday: Johnson's Buddies

I've found that the life of the "scrubbie" case around Johnson's Buddies soap can be extended.

(and before you ask why a middle-age woman without young children is using a soap for toddlers ... well, I like a mild soap. And I like a free soap even better.)

Anyway, when the original bar got down to a sliver, I opened up the scrubbie and slid in a travel-sized soap. I used a needle and thread and tacked the opening shut.

I figure this is a good way to use up those tiny bars of soap we get while traveling ... and it would be a good way to use up slivers from other soaps, too!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Oooh ... I have some of these in the bathroom drawer. What a good idea! I'll try it.

Tara said...

lol great tip.. I never would of thought of this.. My son uses the Johnson's buddies soap.. !

Jackie said...

Great idea.

God Bless.