Thursday, September 25, 2008

Upromise bonus

Marsh Supermarkets in Central Indiana have been heavily advertising their Food Club house brand of products. Starting today and running through Oct. 18, they'll deposit 5% of the retail price of Food Club items into your Upromise account.
The Upromise program isn't a bad deal ... heck, I have one of these accounts, and I don't even have kids. (though admittedly, I don't have a lot in it.)
The money doesn't have to go into a college account .. I know of folks who use it for other educational expenses. Personally, I'm seriously considering going back to school, so I'm planning on taking my $$ out then. Maybe I can buy half a book ;)

Odds and ends ...
P&G sent the coupons they promised when I took their Everyday Solutions survey. It appears to be this Sunday's coupon insert. That's something new .. but hey, I don't turn down coupons.

No comments: