Friday, September 19, 2008

Show & Tell: my Marsh trip

Hit the sales at my local Marsh today. Saved a little over $10 with coupons; 15 cents with reusable sack credit; and .98 from the e-mail promotion offering 5% off. Guess I did well, the cashier and bagger complimented my savings, LOL!

My best deals:


  • 2 Green Giant Valley steamers: $1 each, had $1 coupons. Both free!
  • 8.9 oz box regular Cheerios: $1.98: had $1 coupon. 98 cents
  • 12 oz box Apple Cinnamon Cheerios, $3.69. $3.25 coupon, 44 cents. (I think there was a screw-up here. The coupon was for a free box, but it ran up the price of regular Cheerios. On the other hand, I won't argue with 44 cents.
  • Frosted MiniWheats, Blueberry Muffin: $3.89, $1 coupon, Free after rebate - $1 overage.
  • 2, 12-double roll Scott Tissues: $.4.99, $1 coupon. $3.99 each.

After the rebate, my total will be $15.57. I still have more "regular" groceries to buy this week, but this wasn't bad for a stock-up.

No comments: