Saturday, September 20, 2008

Campbell's labels


If you shop at Kroger or its related stores, head on over to http://www.elabelsforeducation.com/ to register your shopper's card to participate in an electronic version of Campbell's Labels for Education.
How it works: When you buy any of the Campbell's Labels items at Kroger, the school - or schools - you choose automatically gets 1 point for every item purchased. (that doesn't mean you shouldn't clip labels, though)
I'm a bit puzzled as to what schools are included on this list. I tried to choose a school in a different city than mine -- it wasn't listed, though several other schools in the city were. And I'm positive this school participates in the regular program. Then I tried the elementary school in my neighborhood -- no luck there, either, even though other schools in the district were listed.
I did finally pick a couple of schools ... I'll keep an eye out to see if my first choices ever make the list.

Thanks to Saving Our Cents for the heads-up

No comments: