Saturday, August 9, 2008

Inbox deals: Gotta glue?

Both Staples and Office Depot's weekly e-mails offer a peek at next week's ads, and a couple of freebies.
Staples is offering a 4oz bottle of Elmer's School Glue, limit 2, in case you need to stick lots of stuff together.
Office Depot is offering a Sharp scientific calculator, worth $7, FAR.

Since we're talking about office supply stores, if you buy printer ink from Office Max, be aware that they've changed their recycling policy. They no longer are giving the $3 per cartridge credit off your order. Now, you can take in up to 10 Dell or HP cartridges per week (another change) and a rewards card will be sent to you.
I've been buying my Canon cartridges there, since I have a printer that pitches a fit if I try to use compatibles. I do have a Dell that likes compatibles just fine. So, new game plan: I'll buy Dell compatibles online and see if I can use them to get credit to buy Canon cartridges.
Now what the heck do I do with all these Canon cartridges?

No comments: